Monday, March 14, 2011

We have our March Winner!

I just wanted to announce that the voting for the favorite March Stamp Club Member Card has closed! While all cards can still be viewed here, we now have a winner!

ScreenHunter_02 Mar. 14 07.38

This month Number 5 was the winning entry:

5

And this gorgeous card was created by Julie Ligon! Julie is part of the Tuesday Stamp Club.

See, Julie was just recently our club hostess and used the hostess stamp sets “Silhouette Sentiments” for the flowers and “Because I care” for the greeting. She also used the free Sale-a-Bration DSP. And the fun thing is that she had asked me to show again how to use markers on stamps – and she put that to very good use I would say!

Congratulations Julie!!! I’ve added your grand prize (my extra set of demo items from this month) to your stamp club order bag and it’s ready for you!

Thank you ALL for creating such wonderful cards, and for voting! I’m looking forward to see what the ladies will come up with next month!

Have a great day…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!