For this weeks Bloggers Challenge we were supposed to pick something that inspired us, like a magazine, Rug, T-Shirt, Pottery... and then make a project ... I have this metal tin in my craft room that I use to store Cuttlebug dies in... this was my inspiration this week:
oooh, the blues and gold are so very stunning together; regal looking. I especially like how you did your tag. Great card and lovely inspirational piece.
ReplyDeleteWhat a striking card! I love how you put the punches together too!
ReplyDeleteStunning card with the gold on navy!!!
ReplyDeleteVery elegant looking!!!
ReplyDeleteConnie
Beautiful Claudia! Such a rich color combo.
ReplyDeletegreat color combination - love the way you used the punches
ReplyDeleteHow cool is that! Love it!
ReplyDeletePat
this is perfect - love the deep richness and boldness to this card!!
ReplyDeleteThis is really pretty Claudia - very nice interpretation!
ReplyDeleteClaudia this is beautiful work. Great interpretation from your inspiration piece. Love your sentiment embellishment.
ReplyDeleteMost excellent! I love how this turned out and the layered punches really hit the spot!
ReplyDeleteVery nice. I have that same tin but mine never inspired me, lol. Great job I love the blue and gold theme very elegant looking.
ReplyDeleteoooooh, lovely!!
ReplyDeleteThis is Delicious!!!! Love it!
ReplyDeleteVicki
Very elegant! Definitely a "wow" card.
ReplyDeleteWonderful job with the challenge. I love tins and your did a great job recreating the look of the tin on your card. Fantastic colors. Ida
ReplyDeleteSo pretty! I love the blue and gold combination.
ReplyDeleteLove that color combo! Excellent card, Claudia!
ReplyDeletegreat job on the inspiration piece!
ReplyDelete