just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Friday, April 25, 2008

Blogger's Challenge - Color Combo

This week for our Blogger's Challenge, we had to use the color combination of Chocolate Chip, So Saffron, Certainly Celery and Brocade Blue. It's a combination I really like! And it seems like I've used it in partial combination before here... Of course I was tempted to use my chunky glitter again, but refrained from it ;-)

It's late, BUT I finally got to take the picture:

one of a kind

Supplies
Stamps: One of a Kind
Paper: Chocolate Chip, So Saffron, Brocade Blue, Certainly Celery, Whisper White
Ink:
Chocolate Chip, So Saffron, Brocade Blue, Certainly Celery
Accessories: Ribbon, Brads,
Dimensionals
Tools: Cuttlebug Folder, Aqua Painter, 1/16 Punch

 

Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. This turned out so pretty, Claudia. I love this flower with these colors (usually I see it in pink/brown)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Claudia...I used this same set on one of the cards I did for this weeks challenge. :) Yours turns out beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card, Claudia! Thanks for sharing it!

    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  4. Claudia: This is absolutely beautiful, I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card Claudia! Love that Cuttlebug Folder! This is a wonderful layout for this set too! Beautifully done! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card. I like the way you layered your colors. Wonderful job...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that paisley cuttlebug! Goes great with this set. Fantastic job Claudia!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty - love the CB background!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful Claudia! I love the layout and the embossing looks beautiful!!!! {SMILEs}

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, Claudia,
    Thanks for playing. Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice, Claudia! I like the Cuttlebug background combined with the images in this stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card Claudia, The Paisley Embossed background really compliments your card. Love the little row of flowers accenting your larger flower as well.

    ReplyDelete
  13. WHat a pretty card, Claudia! Excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty, soft and pretty, the CB folder works great!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!