just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Color Throwdown #44

This week's color pick is: Bordering Blue, Elegant Eggplant and Barely Banana

throwdownswatch44

So I pulled out my colors and started to play :-)
And because I am still very inspired from my class I took in Savannah and Michelle posted a card today with the stamp set "Always"... it sort of came natural to case her card with my spin and these colors:

always_brayer

Supplies used:
Stamp Sets "Always"  + "Thoughts & Prayers", Bordering Blue, Barely Banana, Elegant Eggplant, More Mustard, Chocolate Chip, Basic Black, Mellow Moss inks. Bordering Blue, Whisper White, Elegant Eggplant, Basic Black CS. Photo Corner and large Oval punch. Jumbo brad. White Gel pen. VersaMark Pad, clear EP. Brayer and Sponge Daubers.

I hope you enjoy my little field trips into the artsy world of stamping :-) Let me know what you think...

8 comments:

  1. Wow - what an awesome card! Thanks so much for playing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is very striking! I think you did a great job with this technique. Love that stamp set!
    Thanks for playing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It turned out great Claudia! Love the soft effect you got....great way to use those stamps too! {SMILES}

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like how soft the colors are in your card. I'm ready for the class? LOL, Madeline

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, gorgeous! Love the muted colors and the bold images! Thanks so much for playing the CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eine wunscherschöne Karte Claudia!
    Tolle Technik.
    Liebe Grüße
    Nadia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully done, Claudia! Love how you used the colors and the Zindorf touch!!! Thanks for playing in the CTD challenge with us!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!