just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Monday, November 21, 2016

Thoughts & Prayers

Thoughts & Prayers is my go to stamp set for sympathy cards it seems. Sadly I needed a card last week. And when I think of sympathy cards I always think of calm colors so I came up with this...



BTW - if you're wondering what I've used to create the scallop border... yes it's a scallop SQUARE, which of course is not long enough to cover the whole width needed.  A scrap strip of white cardstock was folded in half. Then the fold was aligned with indentation of scallops in framelit and die cut. It was then opened back up and border was adhered behind layer and trimmed off to desired length.

Supplies used:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!