just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Stamp Club Swap Cards and a Pillow

Today I am going to share the cards created by my stamp club ladies for the September swap!
A sketch was given, and the other requirement was to have an embellishment on the card…

Here is the sketch:

TSSC134[2]

Here is what the ladies came up with:



Don’t you agree, that the cards are just great!? Thanks so much for playing along!

I just couldn't resist to show you a sweet picture of my furry children... Annie just absolutely has to touch someone... and if no human is available she uses Sam as her pillow:






























2 comments:

  1. Your group did a great job with the sketch challenge. I love the pictures of your dog pile. Aren't critters funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet to see the dogs enjoying each other's company!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!