just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween Fun – Come Vote!

Now I am going to post the pictures of the stampers in costumes. I will only list a number with the picture to make it easier for the voting.

Please look at all 7 photos… you can click on the photos to enlarge them.

#1 as Halloween Greeting Card (front and back with Copyright info):

vote_joy_front

joy back2

#2:

2

#3:

3

#4 in Fishing Gear with stamped fishes and gummie luers:

4

#5 as Velma from Scooby-Doo:

5

#6 as Mother Nature:

6

#7 as Teacher:

7

The voting will close on 11/3/10 at 9pm. The winner will receive a hostess stamp set from me… So please go vote for your favorite!

Of course I am also going to share other pictures now…

outside_group

perrys2_new

rob2

outside_kim2

outside_nance

outside_teri

katherine_claudia

DSC_0050

This is my Stampin’ Up! Teddy bear… it got too close to the spiders:

DSC01898

The spider in the picture below moved up and down a string and was activated by noise:

spiders

The ghost “flew” from side to side and turned while doing so… again noise activated:

ghost

 

spider and Nance

I really enjoyed it and think the ladies did too! Will have another one next year, put it on your calendar :-)

3 comments:

  1. Tooo cute! It looks like you guys had a ball! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Claudia, sure looks like a lot of fun!!! Wish I were there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun idea for a class! Loved all the costumes and the decorations were AWESOME! I wish I could have been there - I sure would have screamed with that huge spider (I hate spider) - I feel bad for teddy bear! BTW, who is that lovely blonde lady and handsome cowboy?! How did your doggies like that big black cat?!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!