just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Monday, October 18, 2010

“My Digital Studio” Dachshund Love

I needed a little Thank you card for Dachshund “Parents”. So I designed a card in “My Digital Studio” yesterday and then made it into a “hybrid” card.

See here:

wiener dogs

I’ve used the printed image layer (background paper, dogs, tree), then I stamped the greeting on it and added some ribbon and a punched heart for dimension…

It was a pretty fast card, but it turned out cute. AND it is just perfect for this family… since they have a boy and girl dachshund in those colors… And the  dog “stamp set” used in “My Digital Studio” is called “Man’s Best Friend”, which I wouldn’t have if it wasn’t for the software.

Of course I also had to use my newest digital DSP download!

If you you are local and got “My Digital Studio” from me, I challenge you to play with it and then come by with some specific questions. I would love to hear what you’ve created with it so far!

2 comments:

  1. any special printer requirements to get these results? I've not yet tried MDS- I need new comp & printer soon, so if you have any printer suggestions, let me know! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card, I'm going to have to try some of those hybrid cards.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!