just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Techno Stampers Sketch Challenge:

This week’s sketch provided by MaryJo, was an interesting one. At first I thought it might be difficult. But then when started to play with it, I found out that it really was an easy one!

Here is the layout:

TSSC143

And this is what I came up with:

Friends never fade tssc

You really can’t see it and I know it’s hard to believe (LOL), but I did use some shimmer spray on the image layer! I couldn’t resist, it’s been too long! Here is a close up so you can enjoy the shimmery beauty:

close

Stamps: Friends never Fade, Sincere Salutations
Cardstock: Baja Breeze, Early Espresso, Whisper White
DSP: Greenhouse Gala
Inks: Baja Breeze, Early Espresso

Love those pearls and the champagne mist shimmer paint!

Have a wonderful afternoon and don’t forget to check out MaryJo's Blog to see what the other participants came up with...

1 comment:

  1. How pretty, I love the addition of the pearl. Beautiful colors and the distressing is so fun. Thanks so much for playing along this week!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!