just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Monday, November 8, 2010

LOTS-a-Pearls!

So today I decided to complete my Christmas card that I had announced to my stamp club members last week… I had made a card that used LOTS of gold brads. And you know what that means… poking lots of holes, then inserting the brads and then opening all those prongs… and while doing that at a demo I thought I could have used our pretty pearls…

Well I finally put the card together and wanted to share with you guys:

tags til christmas_tree with pearls

And I LOVE it! It’s much quicker ;-)  I’ve used the Tags Til Christmas stamp set and Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green and Crumb Cake.

The tree shape was created with the Petals-a-Plenty embossing folder and a chipboard triangle on top of it so it would only emboss that shape.  Since some of you may ask I am going to tell you the sandwich on MY machine (from the bottom up):
Multipurpose Platform, use Tab 2
Folder with CS inside, and the chipboard shape on top of folder
1 Clear Cutting Pad. Once the tree shape was textured, I masked off the sides with post-it notes and sponged Garden Green Ink over the tree shape.

I wanted to point out just how perfect the Modern Label punch fits over the “Dec 25th” in the center of the Image from Tags Til Christmas. Now that really opens up the use for this specific stamp, doesn’t it?!

Voting Update: I kept the results up so you all could see that Kim won (with 10 votes)! She received the Level 2 Hostess stamp set from the Mini Catalog… Thank you all for voting and for dressing up!

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOSH Claudia, this card is stunning, lots of pearls is an understatement!!!! That better go to someone very special...

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!