just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Ice Cream–I love me some Ice Cream!

Hubby took me to get some ice cream after dinner. YUMMY! And now, when I sat down to get the card posted for today, I came across the card that Kim Vogel designed for the shoe box swap.

Here it is:

DSC_0034

You can see in the picture below that the ice cream image is one solid stamp. That means if you use an ink pad to ink it up, the cone, cherry and ice cream would all be in the same color…  But here is how you can avoid that: The Ice Cream stamp was inked up with markers, then huffed on to re-moisten the ink before stamping…

Supplies used:

Mouthwatering, Item #125677  $16.95

Mouthwatering - Clear-Mount Stamp

Teeny Tiny Wishes, Item #127802  $26.95

Teeny Tiny Wishes Clear-Mount Stamp Set

Modern Label Punch, Item #119849  $16.95

Modern Label Punch - by Stampin' Up!

Word Window Punch, Item #119857  $15.95

Word Window Punch - by Stampin' Up!

Square Lattice Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Item #119976  $7.95

square lattice

Soft Suede 3/8 Inch Taffeta Ribbon, Item #122967  $6.95

Soft Suede 3/8 Inch Taffeta Ribbon - by Stampin' Up!

Cardstock:

Whisper White, Soft Suede, Melon Mambo, Pink Pirouette

Ink:

Soft Suede (pad and Marker), Melon Mambo (Marker), Pink Pirouette (Marker)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!