just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Flower Cards Series–Card #9

Today’s card in my Bloomin’ Bouquet series shows that you can easily work with limited supplies. The greeting banner was part of the kit. BUT it was a long strip, that was meant to be folded in half, and one side had a greeting and the other had Stampin’ Up info. WELL, I cut it in half and stamped my greeting on the back, and sponged it to make it stand out more.

DSC_0009

Supplies used:

Petite Pairs, Item #122497  $20.95

image

Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Item #117335 $7.95

polka dots folder

Whisper White 5/8 Inch Organza Ribbon, Item #114319  $5.95

image

Cardstock:

Pool Party, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, Sycamore Street DSP

Ink:

Pool Party, Rich Razzleberry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!