just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Convention Swap

Today is our first partial day of convention, meaning the opening session is this afternoon and I have free time until then. So of course I signed up for the shoebox swap for this morning. I am actually getting ready for that and thought I should share my card with you first.

Here it is:

convention swap

You may wonder what is the stamp set I’ve used. WELL, it’s new and will be in the upcoming Holiday catalog so I can’t show you a picture of the whole set yet, but it’s called “Truly Grateful” and it’s truly awesome Winking smile Just wait until you get your catty soon! Also the piece of burlap is a new item… the burlap ribbon!

I love the chalk talk frametlits tag it’s almost a perfect fit for the wood paneling. Since it is however not quite the same length it left a tiny empty border on the bottom, which I tore and sponged. Speaking of… there is a LOT of sponging in this card… and tearing!

I’ve added the little punched flower with a mini glue dot and bent the petals up some after I had added a candy dot in the center.

Cardstock:
Baked Brown Sugar, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Early Espresso Core’dinations

Ink:
Baked Brown Sugar, Soft Suede, Early Espresso, Crushed Curry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!