just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Graduation Card

We needed a graduation card last night, and that is something I don’t have stamps for. I know, shame on me. BUT, with a little creativity and the help of my Silhouette Cameo, I was able to make this cutie:

20131209_164550

I sponged the edges with the ink from the silver encore ink pad…

Here is the inside view:

20131209_164607

And there is of course a stamped image Winking smile

But what I really wanted to point out, is the “Check Bar”, you know like a towel bar… It’s a strip of Cardstock taped to inside of card. But adhesive was applied only to outer edges so the check would fit perfectly and not slide from left to right. I got this check holder idea from my downline Kathy and couldn’t wait to use it. I think it’s a little classier than just putting a check in a card…

Hope you like it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!