just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!

Wow – it  is 2014! Where has last year gone? I know we ask this very question every year. And no matter how much we all would like to send Christmas cards to everyone we know, we don’t succeed always. That’s the reason why I’d designed a New Years Card for last month’s stamp club meetings… just in case some of the ladies needed inspiration for such a card. Though this card was an exclusive project for stamp club, I figured I should share it with all of you so you could still make something similar if you needed to.

happy new years

Just a few details so you don’t have to wonder… The handwritten 2014 on the chalkboard label was done with our chalk pen, the greeting below was stamped in white StazOn ink and the 2 champagne glasses were stamped in silver Encore ink..

Little bit of texture in the backgound with home made shimmer spray, silver glimmer paper, deco label framelite, mini silver brads and some distressing on the white strip, and of course several dimensionals were used too Winking smile

Happy New Year to all of you and your loved ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!