just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Club swap cards

Every month I challenge my stamp club ladies to make one card and they will get one back. For September, I asked the ladies to make a “Summer” card, using brown and yellow. along with neutrals… of course.

Here are the entries!

Card #1:

sandra

It was created by Sandra B., who is part of the Thursday Group and religiously participates EVERY month

 

Card #2:

DSC_1093

It was created by Norma D., who is part of the Tuesday group. And she also participates most all of the time.

I usually have my blog readers vote on their favorite, but in my eyes are BOTH winners and I skipped that step and gave them both a little gift Winking smile

It seems since I’ve started the monthly customer swap that the participation on the single card swap went down.

For October I told the ladies, it’s anything SU… so we will see if we get more than 2 cards, hint… hint…

I love seeing all the cards and share your talents on my

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!