just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Friday, January 23, 2015

January Customer Swaps

It’s time to post the swap cards again! This month the ladies were doing “Get Well” Cards. Can’t have enough of those on hands too!

I figure we always post in alphabetical order… this time, I’ll mix it up a bit! So here it goes, in no particular order…

Melissa:

Melissa

 

Sandra:

sandra

 

BeThu:

beThu

 

Allysha:

Allysha

 

Stephanie:

stephanie

 

Gwen:

gwen

 

Sarah:

sarah_both

 

Kim:

kim

 

Sammy:

Sammy

 

Sharon:

sharon

 

And Katherine, who made it much harder on herself than it needed to be… She made all different cards! Such a hard worker, designing all these!

katherines

Again – all the cards were just wonderful! Loved seeing them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!