just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Friday, July 1, 2016

Flourish and Seaside does work together

So sometimes I think we get tricked by our brains... Like for example the new embossing folder called "Seaside"... Automatically one might want to use it with sea stuff. BUT oh wait, I dared myself and used it with a flower!

See:




And it worked perfectly! Matter of fact, it's such a nice subtle background that I think I will be using it a LOT!

Oh and I hope you forgive the simplicity of today's card... It was either simple or nothing to show LOL. It's been one of those days...That's when simple... to me is perfect. So.. Thank you to all of you for visiting my blog even when I "only" share simple projects ;-)

Supplies used:







No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!