just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Thursday, December 8, 2016

Country Living

I've created this card while working on stamp club cards this month and wanted to see what the technique would look like in other colors... The technique is called Fool proof watercoloring and it is very easy!


You might think it's very messy and I can tell you that it is NOT... You'll use watercolor paper for this technique! Then the ink was applied to it with crunched up baby wipe straight from the inkpad. It won't harm it (just be sure it doesn't have alcohol in it)... and that you have a re-inker handy as you might night it sooner due to that...   I've used several different colors, see list below... I am sure you can come up with lot's of different looks using different colors... Oh and keep in mind that if ink is too dark it can be softened with a clean baby wipe


Supplies used:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!