just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Wonderful Winterland, Take #4

Soooooo today I am back with another version of the "Wonderful Winterland" Paper Pumpkin kit supplies... Can you tell that I really love this one?




This time I trimmed off a bit on the sides and then also moved the treeline to the very back. I cut one of the large trees from the left side off and planted it on the right side ;-)

The background paper is the Fancy Frost DSP, which I brayered with Smoky Slate ink to make the snowflakes pop out a little more... Very easy card!

Supplies used:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!