just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Wonderful Winterland

I know it has been forever since I've shared a card with you. But I have been pretty busy and just didn't find time.. I am trying to do better starting now...

I love this month's Paper Pumpkin kit called "Wonderful Winterland". Here you can see the card ideas:


The cards very small and I wanted a regular sized greeting card... so I changed my first one up to this:



I like the modern look... BTW the the snow in the background is the piece of Vellum CS that came in the kit, but I textured it with the "Softly Falling" Embossing folder... And I added some scrap silver foil paper strip ;-)

I am sure I will be back with more variations... this one is a FUN one to play with. LOVE IT!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!