just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Thursday, January 19, 2017

Peepin' Chick

Today I am back with a card that uses the "Hey Chick" stamp set... and used the one with the "crazy hair"...which still cracks me up!


I used my watercolor pencils and blender pen to color in the image. I scribbled some Bermuda Bay directly into the stamped image, then used my Blender Pen to fill it in more evenly. Then I used the Pacific Point Pencil and gave it some highlight and blended that a little as well. I used whisper white CS only because it was not a very large area to color... 

Oh and because I did several of them as little thank you cards for orders... my eyes got tired and went inside the body on 2 of them when I used the blue. Since I didn't want to start over at that point, I did the next best thing and "just went with it":



Here is a closer look:



So now while looking at my blue chick it makes me even laugh more... Obviously, it's "looking IN" and is VERY cold as it turned blue already.... poor chick!

Supplies used:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!