just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Monday, February 20, 2017

Happy Birthday Gorgeous

... is one of the great sentiments in the stamp set "Beautiful You". I think it's very "in" or on trend just like the modern images in that set.

Here is a pretty swap card for you guys:



This card was created by fellow demo Amy C.

I like the watercolor wash background with the dancing lady stamped over it... Then she used her Aqua Painter and more ink in Sweet Sugarplum to detail the dress. 
Very cool!

Supplies used:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!