just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Sunday, April 16, 2017

Happy Easter

Some of you may have missed my posts for the last 10 days or so... Well, I had some catching up to do for filing taxes last week... but now I am back and my goal is to stay ahead of the game.

I did manage to make some Easter Treats ... with the help of my Paper Pumpkin and thought I'd share the pictures today with you all.

The first one is done just like the kit suggested:




The 2nd one was meant to be just a little card... but I needed more treats so I made them into "bag toppers":


Happy Easter to all of you!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!