just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Thailand Achievers Blog Hop - Celebrating Onstage



Welcome to the Thailand Incentive Trip Achievers Blog Hop for April 2017. This month our theme is the "Onstage April 2017". Onstage is an event held for Stampin' Up!® Demonstrators only. We get to see, feel and play with the brand new products that are coming up. This event was based on the brand new Annual Catalogue and we are so excited about it. We want to show you some of the highlights of this event and hope that you can join us and other Stampin' Up!® Demonstrators in the future. Just another reason to join as a Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator, even if you aren't interested in selling.

AND to show you just how awesome Stampin' Up!® is as a company... even if you are not able to go to the event, like me, they make a broadcast available to us shortly after the event. So I am able to watch important announcements, new product presentations and so on in the comfort of my home and don't feel left out


If you are reading my blog in an email, please be sure to click over to my blog to see the sample and the hop list underneath...



Here is my contribution for today's blog hop:



I was able to pre-order the "Eastern Palace" Bundle and thought I'd show a sample that is not really what you'd expect from the name of the bundle... 

I made a sunflower laser cut card...

Here is a side view to show how the petals pop up:



And here you can see the detailed stamp I used in-between the petals.. Greeting and circle stamp is part of the bundle as well!


This bundle will have lots and lots of variations


But back to our hop.... You may just be starting the blog hop here at my blog - Claudia Perry or may have come from the person previous to me in the list. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all the projects. At the moment you are visiting Claudia Perry. 

Blog Hop List:




2 comments:

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!