just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Thursday, June 8, 2017

OSAT Blog Hop – All About Men


This is my first time participating in the "One Stamp At A Time Blog Hop" and I am so excited to see what everyone came up with for this month's theme, which is "All About Men".



Here is a close up of the masculine card I made:



I used our new Eastern Beauty Bundle with the matching DSP. Which made the color choice very easy for me.
Since I don't have a father to spoil anymore, I decided to do something 'nice" for my hubby and won't even wait until father's day to give it to him... because we don't have kids... we make our special days as we feel them needed. We have a very fun relationship and like to pick on one another, so I am sure he will appreciate the gift! It's a pair of reading glasses because he is picking on me that I have a pair in every room. He needs them too, you know and borrows mine. And when I reached for the ones next to the bed and they were not in there trusted spot, I knew what to do! He's getting a pair to keep on his side. Of course I had to make a pretty and matching little pouch/box:




I did measure the glasses and then made the pouch/box to fit. However you are not limited to use it to put reading glasses in it LOL. Think chocolates! So in case you would like to re-create one, here are the measurements!

The  pouch/box DSP is 7 by 9
Place in Simply Scored in portrait and score at: 1 3/3  +  3  +  4 3/4  +  6
then rotate it to be in landscape and score at 3/4 on both sides

The wrapper DSP is 3 1/2 by 6 1/2 and follows the same score lines as the box to fit around...


Please make sure you'll go through the whole Blog Hop to see all the wonderful creations. Next in line is Kelly Acheson   , you can get to her blog by clicking the NEXT button below. If you ever get lost or would like to skip around, there is a list of all the participants below the button



List of hoppers:



  • Claudia Perry --- you are here








  • Supplies used:
    If you already have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, please be sure to order from her/his website















    2 comments:

    1. Too cute! What a fun relationship you have!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Haha! What a fun gift for your hubby! Love that box, too xx

      ReplyDelete

    Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

    If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

    Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!