just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Thursday, August 10, 2017

Carols of Christmas and Daisy DSP

Today I came across a sketch and thought I should just play with it... and started, then noticed I didn't follow it as intended...but hey... I used it for INSPIRATION... and that's what they are for after all!

Here is my card:


Who would have thought that the Daisy Designer Series Paper would end up on a Christmas Card?

Oh and here is the sketch so you can see where I went "wrong"... I switched around the geeting and embellishment placement...

And because it's a square card (5 1/2 by 5 1/2) I decided to make an envelope for it and used my Envelope Punch board... SOOOO handy!

But since I used plain white cardstock, I needed to decorate it a bit and wanted the trees on it. Well there isn't a stamp in the stamp set for it... So I reached into my scrap cardstock bin and pulled the pieces back out that I used to cut the pine trees from... and simply sponged them onto the envelope... Nothing fancy, but it's matching!











Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!