just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Friday, August 25, 2017

Modern Sunflower

Today I am stepping a bit out of my comfort zone. I have been seeing sunflowers in all sorts of colors that are, let's say, not "traditional"... like in purples, pinks and blues. Since my brain just automatically goes to yellow when I think of sunflower I have a hard time with other colors. But I did it and it wasn't as painful as I thought it would be...


The background was lots of fun and you might not guess how I did it, so here are the steps:

- I stamped one of the sunflower images all over in Bermuda Bay ink onto watercolor paper
- then I stamped the 2nd sunflower image all over that in Island Indigo ink
- I then spritzed it really wet and let the ink run

SO MUCH FUN... you have to try this out...

Product List

1 comment:

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!