just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Tuesday, September 26, 2017

A Sketch and some Feathers

The other day I found this real pretty feather on the ground when I got out of my car and I knew right away that I wanted to use it on a card. Then today I came across the sketch by the Global Design team and thought they could work well together

Here is my card:





And a close up so you can see my tiny bow a bit better:





The sketch I followed:







Product List

Glue Dots
[103683]
$5.25

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!