just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Monday, September 18, 2017

Fun Confetti Flinger Card

Every now and then you just have to make an extra fun card... I needed one of those the other day and had a blast making it. It looks totally "normal" on the outside... but it's like special effects on the inside!


Well you might wonder how I got the beer mug facing "the other way" so they could toast? I stamped it once onto the card and then I stamped it another time but on a piece of window sheet (acetate). I then flipped the window sheet over and place next to the stamped image on the card front and gently rubbed over the top to transfer the image from the plastic onto the card front! Mirror stamping at it's easiest ;-)

Oh wait ... you want to know what the inside did? See my quick impromptu video:




And here is a picture of the inside:



I think I will be doing a little class on this fun "technique" because we all have friends/family members that would appreciate a fun card like this...


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!