just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Monday, October 30, 2017

Happy Birthday ROB

Today is Rob's Birthday and now I can share the card I made for him... I used all Christmas items it seems LOL but made a birthday card instead...



Can you tell what I used to color the deer in with?  YEP... the blends... I just love them. I know I am not an artist, but love how easy you can just plain color in and get great results, even if you don't want to blend!



Product List


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!