just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Thursday, January 18, 2018

Enough with the Snow!

Day 2 of snow day and I am so over this cold LOL. And decided I needed a tropical escape today...even if only on paper



Here is a closer look



Obviously I've used the Brusho crystals on the image layer... on watercolor paper... but you may not guess it that I've used Brusho too on the background... I took a piece of Tangerine Tango CS and textured it and then spritzed it and added Brusho. SO MUCH fun!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!