just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Monday, March 12, 2018

Amazing You - Watercolor Resist

Today I am going to share a swap card with you... it was created by fellow demo Jen J. and I love the soft look of the flower!



For the technique... she stamped the image in VersaMark and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder... then she lightly washed colors over the embossed image and kept it very subtle... It's so pretty!

This is an easy technique! Why don't YOU give it a try?!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!