just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Monday, April 16, 2018

Paper pumpkin to the rescue

Today I want to start out with an apology to you all for not posting for several days in a row. I normally try to at least post 5 days a week, but the last two weeks been very hectic and I couldn't get it done like I want it to. But as they say, it will always get better again :-) and so here is to starting to blog again

Tiday I'm showing you two cards that I've made with a paper pumpkin kit. I am so happy that I am subscribed to this wonderful Stampin' Up! service because it helps me to make quick cards when I need them...

And I used them as thank you cards for stamp club orders this month...





So if you are finding yourself in a bind to make cards at times and don't want to design from scratch maybe you want to consider trying out paper pumpkin as well? Let me know if you need help with that...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!