just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Monday, May 28, 2018

Gift card holder


This weekend I needed a gift card holder for a wedding. For club this month I had designed one that holds the regular small gift card. But the one we bought had the cardboard wrapper around it and was larger. Because of that I had to make a larger version

Here is the outside view:




The closed card is 6 by 4 1/4. Once open, I just added some pretty DSP to that flap


Then you can open it again and that's where we have the pocket for the gift card and also a panel for a sentiment and message



To achieve this I cut 2 pieces of CS to 6 by 8 1/2. Each was scored at 4 1/2 and one adhered to the other by overlapping to create a tri-fold

I then wrapped a tag around the gift card to pretty it up some





Then of course I needed an envelope and made one quick with the help of the envelope punch board




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!