just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Thursday, October 18, 2018

Winter Woods - non traditional Christmas Card

Yesterday I shared a non traditional Christmas Card... and today as well... but I am using the other color combination that did not win the majority votes... but some of my stampers still wanted to see what I would come up with... the colors are Blushing Bride, Highland Heather and Gorgeous Grape...





I used the sponge brayers and a circle punch shape to create the background. Once the card was completed, I spritzed it with Champagne Shimmer paint mist. Here is another view:




If you are wondering how I got one tree to be smaller and not hang off the bottom of the card, here is what I did (showing you on my white test piece of CS, I tore the post-it paper so the edge would not be so stark and straight...):




Oh and you may not see it very well but I used Blackberry Bliss and black Memento ink on the greeting:




The ink spot came handy to ink the "joy" in black... or you could use markers...



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!