just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Falling for Leaves - Copy the catalog

I came across a video from Stampin' Up! that showed how to make a card from the holiday catalog and thought it would be fun to re-create it... And I did that! Here is my card:


I tried to stay as close to the original as I could... I did not have the ribbon, so I added a narrow strip of Cardstock in Tranquil Tide under the Greeting..

I also stamped some additional images in Sahara Sand that were not on the original but felt I need them as I made my card just a little larger...

And lastly I added some splattering with the Sahara Sand marker... well... because I wanted to ;-)

Oh and if you didn't see the video yet... here it is:





Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!