just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Be Mine Paper Pumpkin Aternative

Soooooo some of you may know that I don't make lots of Valentine Treats or cards... so I had most all of the Valentine Paper Pumpkin treat box supplies still sitting in the box.

Well I knew I would just make them into Thank you  cards because I always need those.

Here is card #1


I simply cut down the "treat box" to be 3 1/4 by 4 3/4 and placed the circle and kangaroo over the center fold so it would be covered up ;-)

I know this is a very simple card, but I wanted you to see that you can make something completely different out of the given supplies by using a different stamp and some paper and ribbon you have on hand already... win - win!

This is what the treat boxes would have looked like:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!