just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Monday, September 23, 2019

Nine Lives, super simple!

I almost forgot to post this card... I just came across it while scrolling through my photos on my phone. I contemplated for a good while if I should even post it because it is a VERY simple card. But then I thought you should see that I do simple too! We all need easy cards at times. And this one I made fast one day to return a pet sitting key that I was supposed to return on the last day... so I returned it in style!


While there is nothing complicated on this card, I did want to point out that it is a 2-step stamp set and see how nice outline and filler stamp line up... with the help of my best friend the stamparatus! If you hated to use 2-step stamps in the past, give it another try now with your stamparatus!


Product List




Thank you for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!