just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Friday, June 24, 2022

A sketch from "Sip and Stamp"

Last week we had our online meetinge called "Sip and Stamp" and this time I supplied the ladies with a card sketch (see further down)... Here is the card I came up with... You may notice some retired items like embossing folder and Designer Series paper... I am starting to use and still show-case those because a) you might have them  b) those cane be replaced with current items and c) it will still get you inspired and give you a starting point for your projects





When following a card sketch, you can either follow it to a "T" or use as guidance. Like here I didn't take the 3 flowers literal... I replaced them with butterflies. Equally, you could make the circle an oval or square/rectangle... have fun with layouts!

Oh and then while we were still chatting and crafting, I was able to put a second card together using scraps from my desk ;-)








Product List for both cards:

Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
[117335]
$7.95
Meadow Dies
[155852]
$38.00


Thank you for stopping by!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!