just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Thursday, July 21, 2022

Artistic (Die-cut)

I had ordered the "Artistic" Die by itself... not sure why I didn't get the bundle. Well, I may have to add the stamp set at some point.

Sadly, my husband's boss lost her father and we were in need for a sympathy card. I wanted something very subtle and came up with this card:


I used retired DSP under the die-cut pieced in layer. I think that would be another great way to use up some papers...that are not as busy

Oh and I "had to cut the die-cut layer 2x because I forgot to use a brand-new clear plate to avoid the cut marks on the white CS.... So since I now had 2 of the florar die-cut shapes, I put a partial piece on the inside.



The greetings came from 2 different stamp sets that are retired...



Product List


Thank you for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!