just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Friday, September 9, 2022

Adventurous Journey

The other week I need a Birthday card for our friend whom we go kayaking with...so I thought this little creation was in order




This background was another piece I had done with the shaving cream technique during our online meeting. This technique is so much fun!

Oh and I added some clear embossing to the the tips of the paddles to make them look wet... of course you can't see this in the picture...


Product List

Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!