just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Friday, November 18, 2022

October Stamp and Sip Cards

Last month for our Stamp and Sip online crafting we did a fun "technique" that makes 4 cards pretty fast!

You really just need a piece of white (or vanilla) CS, stamps and ink. You then stamp your images in a "cross pattern" in the center of the white/vanilla CS. I forgot to take a picture before cutting the page apart.  But this shows the stamped pattern well





And here you can see the cards in their correct orientation


Tip:
Even though I started out with a full 8 1/2 by 11 sheet, stamped it and then cut it down, I think it would be easier to  start with a sheet that measures 10 by 7 1/2, stamp and then cut apart. That way you don't' loose any of your pattern!

We had so much fun, I made more!




Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!