just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Monday, April 28, 2008

April Stamp-a-Stack

Before I forget and the month is over, I thought I'd better post the cards we've made last week at this months Stamp-a-Stack!

Card #1 - A Little Birdie told me... (to do some masking!):

a little birdie_masking

Card #2 - Wild Rose:

wild rose

This was actually the FIRST time I've used the set "Wild Rose" because I wasn't sure if I would like it. But now it has grown on me. And of course the roses are gorgeous once glitter was added, which I did for a sample at the Stamp-a-Stack. And the clear chunky glitter is the prettiest!!!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. For cute birdie card and lovely "Wild Rose" card. I must take the lid off my chunky glitter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What fabulous cards! I love the bird one...too cute, and the rose one is so pretty and elegant! Great layouts too! :D

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!