just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Great Video for our new punches

I am so happy to tell you that Stampin’ Up! just posted a video that shows you how to use our new punches. I know we all are very excited about those, but may have encountered some confusing moments when we tried to use the corner punch.

punches

And as a refresher, here is the info on those punches:

 

118072

Pinking Hearts Corner Punch

11 (mini catalog)

$9.95

117649

Pinking Hearts Border Punch

11 (mini catalog)

$15.95

118870

Scallop Trim Corner Punch

11 (mini catalog)

$9.95

118402

Scallop Trim Border Punch

9 (SAB)

FREE

Those and all of the others can be found in the Occasions Mini Catalog!

Go practice with your new punches, have fund with them and let me know what you’ve created with them!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!