just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Warning on SU boxes

Hi Guys!

Today I don’t have a stamped sample but wanted to share with you the sight that awaited me when I came back from running to the bank this afternoon:

tuesday club

This all is just from ONE stamp club meeting. My Tuesday group had a real good time, what do you think? I know Cathy the hostess had fun picking out all of her freebies!

I thought it was fun what SU had printed on the boxes for Sale-a-Bration deliveries.

This is on the side of the boxes:

 side

And this is on the top:

top2

And it really does! It’s always like Christmas when I get boxes, even if it’s not all mine :-)


1 comment:

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!