just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Downline Swap and Sneak Peek

Before I left for convention I made my downline swap card and almost forgot to take a picture! So excuse the quality of the photo… I actually had to pull a card back out of an envelope *grin* and take a last minute shot without the good lights…

Here it is:

downline swap

See the technique in the background? I called it “faux washi tape” since I don’t know if it has a name or not. Essentially, you tear strips of painters low tack masking tape to the length you want. Then press them sticky side down onto your ink pad. this will pick up the ink. Then you’d stick it down onto either glossy white CS or shimmery white CS so you can peel it back up without tearing the CS. Way COOL!

The stamp set I’ve used is from the upcoming Holiday Catalog and is called “Snow Day”.

I can’t wait to play with it some more Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!