just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

New Blog Feature–Digital Wednesday

Hi Guys – today I would like to introduce a new blog feature to you. I’ll call it “Digital Wednesday”.

As many of you may know, Stampin’ Up! releases new digital downloads for purchase each Tuesday. So I decided to highlight one of the new ones each week.

I will usually show you the newly added downloads and then what I made with one of them!

Here are the newest ones at a glance: (or click here for a better view)

image

image

 

image

 

image

image

And “Rise and Shine Pocket Cards” is what I’ve purchased this week. Sorry about the blurry/small view – I had to make it smaller so you could see it ALL. How awesome is that download? Only $5.95 for all of that.

This download would be perfect for project 365 or any other journal you have in mind. And of course can be used for cards as well.

Here is what I did:

Tuesday Project-001

I used the split polka dot background, which is actually a stamp image, colored the top in Soft Suede and the bottom in Early Espresso. Added the “hi” stamp, from the same download, colored it white, added ribbon and oh the feathers Winking smile

Here is my hybrid card:

DSC_0008

My printer is slowly giving up I think… you can see some lines in the Soft Suede part… but it sort of adds to this project. I decided to distress the white (MDS) layer and the Early Espresso layer to add more texture to the card.

The “feathered woodcuts” was new on website on the 9th of July.

image

This one I just can’t wait to use with my e-cutter. You know I will… Just wait…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!