just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Friday, February 21, 2014

Nature’s Hello

Soooo I had promised to show you my take on the sketch posted yesterday. Click here to see it again… and don’t forget to vote, if you haven’t done that yet!

Here is my card:

Nature's hello

I’ve used lots of new toys Winking smileas you can see, but really wanted to point out one! And that is the flower stamp. Isn’t that just too cool. It is – for TWO reasons!

1) You can earn it for FREE, since it is part of a hostess set called “Nature’s Hello” and you can see it in the Occasions catalog

2) This flower matches the framelits “Secret Garden”! No cutting out by hand! Matter of fact, each of the stamps has either a punch or framelit to match!

Supplies used:

Nature's Hello, Hostess only stamp set

image

 

Secret Garden Framelits Dies, Item 129372, $24.95

image

 

Arrows Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Item #132187, $7.95

image

 

Decorative DotsImpressions Embossing Folder, free during Sale-a-Bration with qualifying order


image

 

Sweet Sorbet DESIGNER SERIES PAPER, free during Sale-a-Bration with qualifying order

image

 

Large Pearl Basic Jewels, Item #125577, $4.95

large pearls

 

Basic Black 3/4" Chevron Ribbon
130010, $8.95

image

 

Stampin' Dimensionals, Item #104430, $4.95

image

 

Cardstock:

Crumb Cake, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding, Whisper White, Basic Black

Ink:

Crisp Cantaloupe

The hardest thing on this card/layout for ME, was to decide on the 2 pieces of Designer Series Paper. I tend to overthink that, but the layout itself was not hard at all. I like following sketches, you should give it a try too!

Don’t forget that Sale-a-Bration is going on and you can order direct from my online store any time…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!