just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Thursday, February 20, 2014

February 2014 club member swaps

Hi guys – this month’s challenge for my stamp club members was to use the sketch below as a guideline/inspiration.

sketch for feb

Though I don’t think this was a very tough one, I guess the members did as we only have 4 participants…

So let’s see what the ladies came up with!

#1

1

 

#2

2

 

#3

3

 

#4

4

Now that you’ve seen them, please decide which one you like the best and cast your vote here:

And I will sit down today and make a card using this sketch as well just to see what it was all about Winking smile   I will post it tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!